Our client has an opportunity for an Account Manager – Health & Beauty to join their team in London on a full time, permanent basis. You will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 -£45,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package.
Our client is a global leader in the creative promotional merchandise arena and one of the largest promotional product suppliers in the world. Some of their accounts within the Health & Beauty team portfolio are: GHD, Sensai, Clarins, Elemis, La Prairie, Tommy Hilfiger, KMI Brands, The Hut Group and Elizabeth Arden .
Our client is looking for an Account Manager – Health & Beauty to join an experienced Buying Team working on a range of blue chip clients. This is an existing account management position which has come about due to a team re-structure with the previous AM moving to another team.
To become their Account Manager – Health & Beauty you must have the following skills and experience:
- Be of graduate calibre
- At least 5+ years’ previous sales and account management level experience
- Experience of working on complex, Far East sourced projects.
- Experience of working on projects requiring product development, from brief through to development and delivery.
- Proven ability to maintain and grow client relationships
- Proven ability to secure and grow client spend
- Be happy to travel within UK/Europe to meet clients
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail is crucial for this role.
What they offer their Account Manager – Health & Beauty:
- A very competitive salary £40-45K subject to experience, plus bonus structure, Pension, Sickness Benefit and Life Assurance.
- The opportunity to develop a long term career as opposed to a job, with one of the largest and most successful global promotional merchandise suppliers.
- A vibrant and dynamic place to work, in a modern, team focussed, forward thinking creative work environment.
If you would like to join their team as their new Account Manager – Health & Beauty then please click ‘apply’ today, they would love to hear from you!
Our client is proud to be an Equal Opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job