ACCOUNT MANAGER £19K (6mth contract) + Bonus & group incentives including trips abroad.
An established entrepreneurial and fast growing online retail and design company based in Burgess Hill is looking for a bright, motivated and driven individual to join their vibrant, fun and successful team. This role will suit a graduate with an interest in design or online sales who wants their first or second role in this field. The role is extremely varied and will add a lot of skills to the CV.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Working alongside a team of sales and design staff, to both drive sales and fulfil orders
* Liaising with new and existing customers via email and phone to generate new business and fulfil their orders
* Liaising with suppliers to fulfil orders
* Dealing with general customer service enquiries
* Maintaining accurate records of client interactions on the CRM system
The ideal candidate will have:
* Sales & Customer service experience
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Able to build and develop long-lasting relationships with customers
* Confident with I.T
* Have experience with online sales
This is a fixed term contract of 6 months but if successful the company have opportunities for career progression and development. You will also be rewarded with a fun office environment with a relaxed attitude that includes casual dress.
How To Apply:
If you believe you have the skills and experience required for the role, then please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions, then please contact Richard at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- account manager
- customer service
- attention to detail
- crm system
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job