Job title: Account Manager
Salary: £20,000-£22,000 + benefits
Are you looking to move away from a pushy sales/KPI focussed environment? Are you looking for a role which is purely contacting current clients and developing relationships?
If the answer is yes then I am keen to hear from you!
Due to continued business success NJR Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for a market leading learning and development provider which have been established for over 15 years and have a market leading offering. They are a long standing trusted supplier to a number of clients ranging from SME businesses through to large national and international blue chip company’s .
The emphasis of the role is on building relationships and managing the current client base and not employing pushy sales techniques whilst making high volumes of unnecessary calls.
- Working alongside the client care team to build client relationships.
- Conducting a variety of call campaigns developing business across both new product services & renewals.
- Daily sales administration tasks
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 12 months in Account Management or Business Development, ideally gained within the professional services market or corporate events (but not essential)
- Proven capability of developing key accounts
- Relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to discuss services across all levels of a professional client organisation
- Strong customer service ethic
- Self starter, confident of managing own workload with changing priorities
This really is a great career opportunity for those who want to work in a close knit, professional sales team environment as part of a growing organisation providing high quality solutions to a growing client base.
Key Words: Sales, Telephone Sales, account management, customer services, Solution Sales, Business to Business Sales, Professional Sales, event sales, B2B, telesales, tele-sales, sales executive, internal sales, business development, outbound sales.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job