Currently working with a dynamic and award winning company near to Didcot. Due to continuous growth my client is now looking to add an IT Sales Account Manager to their already successful team. This company actively promotes career progression and offers continuous training, you will be offered a permanent vacancy at a generous salary and the opportunity to join a growing business. A great opportunity for someone to further their career in sales!
- Discover new business opportunities through a mixture of cold and warm lead follow ups
- Develop and grow existing accounts by introducing new products and services
- Discuss and provide quotations to your clients for project requirements
- Maintain strong relationships with suppliers, negotiating costs as required
- Responsible for working towards and exceeding targets
- Attend face to face client meetings when appropriate
- Experience of selling at a corporate, business-to-business level
- Background in the field of IT sales/telesales
- An interest in IT and technology
Above all the successful candidate will be target driven and ambitious to earn a substantial salary. You will be motivated by career progression and have a positive, self-motivated approach. Most importantly you will be a team player and dedicated to maintaining and achieving results.
This is a permanent, full time position working 8am - 530pm (1hr lunch). My client is offering a competitive salary between £25,000 - £35,000 + OTE (depending on experience).
*Full job description available on request
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job