We are currently working with a fast growing, innovative software company that specialises in ID verification software based in Newport. They are looking for a new Account Manager to join the team to assist with client accounts/relationships.
The primary role of the Account Manager is to manage and develop existing customer accounts to ensure commercial growth for the Company. The role may also include prospecting for new clients by networking, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients is also part of this role. As an Account Manager, you will work closely with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
The Account Manager will benefit from a company that offers a fantastic progression path and varied responsibilities day to day.
- Identify potential client growth opportunities, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Research and build relationships with clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills to be able to be a point of contact for clients.
- Previous experience of working with Know Your Customer, Anti Money Laundering or Fraud prevention software would be a benefit to this role.
- Great initiative.
- An analytical way of thinking.
- Good organisational skills.
- Identification of customer needs and challenges.
- Ability to set and manage priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
The company are offering:
- Salary of £20-25k depending on experience plus bonuses OTE £35k
- Great benefits package.
- Flexible working environment.
- Fantastic long term career opportunities
Lucid Recruitment specialises in the following sales jobs:
Business Development Manager, New Business Development Executive, International Sales Executive, Digital Media Sales Executive, Media Sales Executive, Online Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Business Development Executive, B2B Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Sales Director
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job