Account Manager - Leeds - £25000 - £30000 per annum plus bonus / car allowance
The Account Manager is responsible for driving product sales by working collaboratively with the Global Sales Team to ensure that sales targets are achieved.
New Business Development
- Use initiative to develop new and innovative lead generation ideas.
- Identify potential new clients through focused research and cold calling.
- Work independently and alongside the team to secure meetings with potential new clients, spending approximately 70% of your time out of the office and 30% in the office.
- Hold video/teleconferences with organisations to further build product/brand awareness.
- Represent VP at exhibitions and networking events, hosting large audience presentations/discussions.
- Manage a sales pipeline, prioritising high conversion rate and multi-year client commitments.
- Manage a portfolio of smaller - medium sized organisations, working towards clear retention and growth targets.
- Attend regular meetings with your portfolio of accounts throughout the year.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the industry to enable consultative/collaborative and powerful client relationships.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Full UK driving licence and use of own car.
- Minimum 2 years commercial, client facing sales experience in an equivalent role.
- Experience of working to a fast pace.
- Good track record of delivering results and working towards sales targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Natural & confident communicating with clients at different levels within an organisation.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Results oriented.
- Team player.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Highly organised.
- Professional, Flexible and adaptable approach.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job