Location - London
Salary - Competitive/Negotiable
A fantastic opportunity has become available within a full service creative agency based in London. They are a well-established healthcare communications agency that helps biotech, pharmaceutical and healthcare companies maximise their commercial advantage and value. Our client works with some of the top 10 pharma companies, dedicated to their client`s and employee`s successes making sure to fit the right Managers with the right Accounts.
• Ensuring projects are delivered to the highest standards.
• Keeping to set targets and managing budgets.
• Proven ability to maintain and build, new and existing client relationships.
• Proactively identifying new business opportunities and contributing to the overall growth of the business.
• Mentoring and coaching more junior members of your team, effectively contributing to your own personal development and that of others.
• Minimum 4 years of experience within a Medical Communications agency.
• Experience in understanding and interpreting finance information.
• A proven accountability of running a variety of large accounts (global/international).
• Impeccable internal and external relationship building skills.
• Familiarity of ABPI code of practice is a necessity.
• Excellent project management skills and a fantastic understanding of the production process.
Key benefits to you:
• Fantastic career development plans.
• Competitive salary rates.
• Very friendly and informal working environment.
• Working for a large corporation with the opportunities for travel.
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialists sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all our agencies - therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands alone! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working in the medical communications market for a number of years and understand the nuances of this sector, so can give you tailored advice for YOU and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect `fit` for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
Account Manager, Client Services, Full Service, Digital, Medical Communications, Healthcare, Project Manager, Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey, London, South London, Central London, North London, South East, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex,
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job