PEGlobal are looking for an Account Manager for their multinational medical devices client covering the Sussex and Kent area. It is initially a 12 month contract on offer.
- To drive recommendations, use of blood glucose monitoring products by providing support services and solutions to HCP’s across Secondary Care (Diabetes Specialist Teams and associated depts.) and Primary Care (GPs, Practice Nurses) and Community.
- Increase the market share in line with company expectations utilising the services and support from across the company.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain up to date understanding of local diabetes market characteristics and business drivers
- Utilise CRM Technology & other knowledge platforms to efficiently & effectively target activity within territory
- Understand & align specific territory activities with company/regional Plan
- Foster a mutually beneficial working relationship across the diabetes care company including Account Managers, Strategic Affairs Managers and Management team
- Manage the holistic interface between Secondary care, Primary care & community with full understanding of relevant interactions
- Facilitate communication & execute strategy across Secondary care, Primary care & Community channels to gain formulary agreements
- Seek & develop projects to enhance delivery of holistic diabetes care within territory
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job