Our client, a global Automotive manufacturing business, based in Basingstoke, is currently hiring for an Account Manager to join their well established and successful team to manage a defined customer base or product group to help meet global sales objectives
- Gain new business through effective project management and negotiation of acceptable price structures and levels of service.
- Assist with the supply and control of company stock
- Control receivables, samples and warranty issues
- Adhere to regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures
- Communicate effectively with customers, team members to successfully promote the company image
- Develop agreed sales strategy, plans and associated budgets to support company goals.
- Provide market intelligence and identification of new business opportunities.
- Develop and complete special projects as and when required by the business.
- Respond to Customer request for product and pricing information
- Previous experience in a Sales or Account Manager position, ideally in an Automotive, Engineering or Manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong business/commercial acumen
- Ability to understand technical product information
This is a full time permanent position working Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm
Occasional European travel may be required
Please apply online to be considered.
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job