Our client has a vacancy for an Account Manager to manage relationships with internal and external business partners.
Responsibilities will include:
• To liaise with all business partners to ensure they comply with agreed targets and obligations whilst maintaining a positive customer relationship.
• To contribute to the research, analysis, change and development of both existing and new business activities or methods in line with overall strategy.
• Development of strong relationships with all business partners.
• Significant customer satisfaction.
• Delivery against defined targets in accordance with agreed time frames.
• Successful implementation of Change Requests under direct control.
• Contribution to project related activities.
• Delivering presentations to small to large audiences
• 1-3 years account management experience, preferably within an externally facing customer service environment
• Strong relationship management skills
• Planning capability
• Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentation skills)
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills
• Proven delivery of excellent customer service
• Experience of delivering presentations to groups of varying sizes
• Experience of creating/writing project documentation.
Experience of the insurance industry, including underwriting would be advantageous.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job