Do you have a background managing large accounts?
Due to our client's continued success and ambitious plans for further growth, they have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an Account Manager to join their team in Ringwood.
The role will be managing a large account, building rapport and taking ownership of the account. You will deal with renewals, increase insurance covers and produce reports.
Salary: £24,000 basic per annum
Hours: Full Time
The purpose of the role is to as part of the wider client services team to provide a professional service and day to day support to our clients and colleagues.
- Taking ownership and management of corporate account
- Face to face meetings
- Offer top-ups to individuals to increase their level of cover
- Confirm renewals and send out packs to individuals
- Produce and send monthly reports
- Produce and send monthly Claims reports
- Monthly team calls
- Must have a background of dealing and managing large accounts
- Excellent at building rapport with clients
- Exceptional customer focus with great relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised and strong administrative skills
- IT Literate
- Would suit someone with a corporate account management background or an insurance background.
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
If you would like further information on the above vacancy please speak to one of our experienced consultants.........
Just click, call or come in today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job