Do you have experience in B2B solution selling? Are you a keen relationship builder, who thrives on uncovering opportunities in your client base? Do you love exceeding targets and being recognised for your hard work?
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions to a number of verticals, that simplify complex business needs and deliver immediate value. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition, and this has allowed us to build up an impressive client base. If you’ve ever driven on the motorway, used the NHS 111 service or taken a Virgin train, then you’ve come into contact with us before!
We want a driven Account Manager.
Account Managers are integral to our success at Advanced. As an Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for maintaining quality relationships with our existing client base. You’ll be targeted with uncovering opportunities to upsell and cross-sell within those accounts, from our complete range of products. You’ll manage the whole sales lifecycle- from intial appointment generation through to close of sale, and post-sale customer satisfaction.
- Generate appointments through calls to allocated existing customers
- Arrange appointments with customers
- Visit customer sites across the defined region and have the ability to provide high level demonstrations on a 1:1 basis and to groups
- Demonstrate the range of software to groups of prospects at seminars
- Negotiate and close sales of software range through to cash collection
- Ensure post sale customer satisfaction and identify cross and up sale opportunities
You’ll already have:
- Business to Business Sales experience
- Strong experience and track record of Account Management in a software environment
- Experience of successfully generating your own appointments
- Experience of effectively demonstrating software to prospective customers
- Experience in working within a target driven environment
Join the A Team.
Advanced are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. We hire for potential and develop at pace. If successful, you can expect to take an online assessment, meet the HR team and attend a final interview. Click apply now, and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in contact!
Where can I find out more?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job