We are currently recruiting for a very well-established and growing company, which has its roots in the financial services and property marketplace.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and driven individual who has the desire to forge a career in sales.
Following full training and under supervision, you will be responsible for managing and developing the Property Account area of the business
- Maintain and maximise existing customer and supplier relationships
- Proactive new business acquisition
- Assistance with preparation of events and exhibitions - attending when required
- Keeping abreast of industry news and developments
- Assuring all Company procedures are followed and any areas of concern are notified to the Property Team Leader
- To ensure that all documentation issued and actions taken fall within the agreed service standards and FCA regulations.
- A minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) at A - C level in both Mathematics and English
- A minimum of 3 years general insurance experience within a Broking or Insurer environment
- Progress toward Cert CII qualification is desirable.
- Experience in medical malpractice and/or professional indemnity insurance is desirable
- Excellent inter-personal and telephone skills with the ability to communicate clearly and precisely with others
- The ability to meet deadlines, work within a team environment with good organisational skills
- Able to adapt to changing circumstances in a fast moving environment
If this is what you’re looking for, please apply today!
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
- Account Management
- General Insurance
- Key Account Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job