This role will suit serious dedicated beauty professionals as they are also offering pension and private health care as part of the package.
My client is recruiting " Account manager " in Oxford.
5 days per week (40 hours)
looking after counter
salary:£19,000 - £20,000 + commission and other benefits
This is a superb large company to have a career with and so we urge you to send your CV and photograph in as soon as possible.
The role will involve:Work in conjunction with: Retail Store, Retail Team, Retail Training Team and Sales department
Responsible for the sales growth of services and products offered by the brand.
- Continually establishing and developing client relationships.
- Maintain accurate records, sales forecasts and activity reports.
- Assess and collate weekly/monthly sales figures and analysis of business, and report such information to senior management in a timely manner to meet specified deadlines.
- Deliver individual and team targets to staff and provide a motivated environment to ensure these are achieved.
- Prepare rotas on a monthly basis which are fair, consistent and ensure maximum staffing coverage to capitalise on sales opportunities during hours of peak demand.
- Manage sickness/absence in accordance with company procedures.
- Manage individual performance and disciplinary in a fair manner and in accordance with company policy.
- Take overall responsibility for recruitment activity.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the marketing and sales management teams.
- Ensure that team customer service is of the highest standard and that any client complaints are resolved promptly.
- Manage, support and develop the team by continuously monitoring and assessing performance, individual needs and seeking developmental opportunities.
- Responsible for product orders and resolving discrepancies in stock levels by requesting frequent merchandise checks.
- Competent to a high level of computer literacy, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Excellent Customer Service Skills
Clear Speaking voice/ well spoken
Excellent Telephone manner
Fluency in written and verbal English
TYPE OF PERSON REQUIRED
Professional and cheery persona
Reliable Smart appearance
Ability to multi-task
Confident in dealing with people at all levels
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
NVQ Level 2 or 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent
GCSE Maths or equivalent
GCSE English or equivalent
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job