Internal Account Manager - Verwood - BH31
The Work Shop are pleased to be working with a well-established distribution company in the area
They are looking to bring on board an Internal Account Manager to own a group of Key Account customers with the aim of penetrating potential and existing users to ensure the company remains as the key supplier of maintenance, repair, safety and office products.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager role will include:
- Delivering annual sales targets for the Accounts
- Identifying new sites and users within existing accounts
- Probing the customer base to fully understand the current and future needs of the customer
- To maintain accurate, comprehensive and up to date records for each account
- Ensure all management and business reports are produced accurately and within appropriate time scales
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with all appropriate contacts within each account
You will have the ability to pursuade, sell and influence and be confident building strong customer relationships. You will have great customer service ability and be comfortable on the phone dealing with key decision makers. You will be happy working to and exceeding targets and have outstanding communication skills. You will ideally have experience in a Business to Business environment and growing key accounts.
This role would suit candidates looking for: Account Management, Business Development, Sales, Telesales, Relationship Management
Great starting salary of between £23,000 and £25,000 per annum, fantastic working environment and free parking. Working hours are 08.30 to 17.00 Monday to Friday.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Communication Skills
- Account Relationship
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job