Get on Board - Account Manager - Brand View
Brand View is busy disrupting the world of price, promotions, ecommerce, nutrition and market research. This is just the start - we continually have new projects on the go that need smart, creative minds to spark them into life.
Our award-winning, much-acclaimed office might look like a playground complete with DJ booth, pool table, Xbox and beer tap, but it’s designed to be a fun, inspiring and dynamic place to work. Best of all it’s brimming with brilliant people.
Our goals have always been the same: Have fun, do exceptional work, build the best product in the business, experiment, pay attention to the details, treat people right, tell the truth, have a positive impact on the world around us, give back, and keep learning.
We’re always on the lookout for ambitious and creative people to join our team. But isn’t everyone? Potential Brand View employees need something extra. A quirky edge, a positive attitude and a driving passion to bring something unique to our party. It’s hard to define but you’ll know if you’ve got it. And so will we. Think you can measure up? Let’s talk!
Is this You?
A high energy individual with superior listening skills who will help transform the business within the Client Services Team. Do you have an eye for new business and the ability to negotiate? Are assertive, persistent and persuasive? We need a great team member who has proved they can work within a team, can add value, take responsibility for multiple Accounts, and can take ownership of the process and continually improve Brand Views client relationship. You will be supporting our clients with the product through presentations and learning, showing understanding of how suppliers look at the data. You must have a passion for our brand and want to join a fast growing team who love what they do.
The Day Job
You will be able to come in straight away with enthusiasm and drive and take full responsibility for 25-30 key clients. Reporting in to the Positioning Team Manager and working in a team of 4, you will ensure that projects are running smoothly and being driven forward for your accounts. An exciting role working with ecommerce clients that allows you to work more consultatively and help inform client online strategies.
Working with a prestigious and exciting client list. Proving an understanding of our clients and gaining their trust through your brand knowledge, capturing opportunities and expanding this through creating and maintaining key client relationships. Delivery of engaging presentations to the clients on 'how to use and gain value from the analytics of the tool’. Regular review of your clients to be able to facilitate future growth.
We want at a minimum…
- Manage client expectations and be able to provide appropriate solutions when required
- A point of contact for all technical questions from the client
- Your presentation skills to be able to present Brand Views products and services
- Ability to network around businesses and develop long term relationships
- Ability to identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities
- Proven experience of leading a client in the execution of the product delivery
- Experience of having delivered an extremely high level of client satisfaction consistently
- Attention to detail is vital as is building strong client relationships
- A high level of competency in Excel with an ability to think laterally, be numerate and confident
- Demonstration of resilience and strong time management in a fast paced industry
Even better if…
- You have worked in an FMCG or GM environment previously
- You have 2+ years’ experience in an account manager or senior executive role
- You are techsavvy and keep up on all the latest trends
- Excellent salary of £35-£40K dependent on levels of experience
- 26 days annual holiday rising incrementally after 3 year’s service to a maximum of 30 days
- Perkbox - allowing a huge range of discounts on goods and services
- Complimentary fresh fruit, soft drinks and fresh coffee available daily
- Opportunity to help shape the future direction of this truly dynamic organisation
- Exposure to some of the largest FMCG and General Merchandise companies in the market
- A distinct lack of red tape
- And much more.........
Join a fun, global team of top engineers, awesome commercial folk, meticulous data analysts and seasoned entrepreneurs for the adventure of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Oh, and just a little bit weird.
We’re passionate about our work, but also about a whole lot more than that. We’re parents, siblings, jokers, movie buffs, nerds, fashionistas, marathoners, and couch potatoes. And we can’t wait to meet you so - what are you waiting for?
- Account Management
- Technical Skills
- Client Liaison
- Client Presentation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job