Role: Account Manager
Location: Elland, Halifax
Hours: Monday to Friday between 8am-5pm (30 minutes lunch)
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 dependant on experience
Start date: ASAP
Benefits: Free parking on site, Pension Scheme, On site canteen, training and development opportunities available
Our Halifax client is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Executive / Developer to join their busy team. This is a full time permanent role offering a competitive salary of £19,000 - £22,000 with excellent opportunities for progression and development.
- Be a single internal point of contact for a selected group of customers within a designated sales areas, taking ownership of all requests and ensuring that the customer's needs are met
- Create quotations for these customers where required and ensure these are delivered in a timely and accurate manner
- Cross sell and coordinate any customer needs/ requirements for other area products
- Minimise duplication of projects and ensure high quality data is input into the system
- Communicate with all personnel involved in projects in order to ensure the best possible result for the business and the customers
- Proactively approach assigned project opportunities in the £0-£50,000 value band and develop cross selling opportunities for other s product areas
- Share knowledge with the external sales force where this will help achieve more sales
- Identify barriers to sale and develop tactics and plans to overcome them
- Develop internal relationships and communicate with the key departments; pricing, external sales and other internal departments
- Work always with the team results as the primary goal, working together and sharing work load where required
- Delivering excellent service to customers to promote customer loyalty and enhance relationships
- Use and optimise the available resources available for project management and sales performance
- Align service and sales performance to any and all tactical and strategic projects
- Support customer orders management, where possible, including being aware and working with product availability restrictions
- You will have previous Sales / Account Management / Customer Service
- You will have good planning and organisation skills
- You be a good team player and be able to work under pressure
- You will be an effective communicator and posses a confident telephone manner
- You will be confident using computers and Microsoft packages
The location would suit applicants who live in Elland, Halifax, Huddersfield and surrounding areas.
If you have the necessary skills, please submit your CV online. Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, we cannot contact each applicant individually. If you have not been contacted within 72 hours of sending your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job