Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 + Company Car & OTE £30K - £40K
Our client is one of the UK's largest and leading importers and suppliers of fashion. You will be given a portfolio of existing clients to manage and build relationships with which are based in the UK and some based in Europe through phone, email and face to face visits.
As an Account Manager you will be building and maintaining relationships with the existing clients with the aim to grow these accounts through cross selling and up selling products. You will have full autonomy in the role where you will plan your own day around speaking to and visiting existing clients.
- Speaking to existing clients over the phone, email and face to face meetings
- Up sell and cross sell additional products where ever possible
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Follow up any new leads that may be passed to you from the telesales team
- Follow up any inbound enquires they may have and attend any appointments made by the telemarketing department
- Open new accounts when needed
- To always adhere to company procedures
The successful candidate will need to have previous B2B sales experience working in a similar role ideally in the clothing/fashion industry.
This is a perfect opportunity for anyone working in an internal account management/sales role looking for a more field sales role or looking for the next step up in their career.
Apply online or for further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting reference number: NJR6947
KEYWORDS: Account Manager, New Business, Fashion, Clothing, Importer, Wholesaler, National Account Manager, Account Manage, Relationship Manager, Field Sales
- Account Manager
- Field Sales
- Maintaining Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job