My client is a leader in the design and supply of bespoke audio visual systems for corporate, retail and other sectors as well as digital signage and digital out of home displays.
They are currently looking to recruit a Business Development / Account Manager to join their busy sales team.
The ideal candidate will possess a detailed technical understanding of Audio Visual in a pre and post-sales capacity. The role will consist of account managing existing clients as well bringing on new business across multiple market sectors but mainly Corporate & Retail. As well as not being afraid to make calls to prospective clients, ideally candidates will have some experience in AV to include; Display devices, Video conferencing, Digital Signage, Control Systems, etc.
* Develop the companies profile within numerous sectors
* Lead Qualification
* Make sales calls to new and existing clients.
* Knowledge to design & quote AV systems
* Maintain sales activity records and reports on CRM (Salesforce)
* Develop and maintain customer database
* Increase revenues and sales in new sectors
* Responsible for developing new accounts
* Understand personal targets
* Develop client relationships and understand client`s needs
* Arrange and undertake client meetings for pre, during and post projects
* Ensure customer satisfaction
* Maximizing revenue from key accounts
* Follow up on all sales activity
* Internal reporting to higher management
* Identify market trends, potential new clients and new products to develop opportunities and
* Experience in Audio Visual sales preferred
* Experience in Sales in a BDM and/or Account Manager role essential
* Knowledge of relevant computer applications
* Knowledge of Salesforce ideal but not essential
* Knowledge of customer service principles
* Knowledge of basic business principles
* Knowledge of practices of sales
* Proven ability to achieve sales
* The basic salary will be £25000 to £35000 per annum which is negotiable dependant on experience, + bonus
* We offer a car allowance for field based sales account managers after a qualifying period
* Company pension scheme
* Company Perk Scheme
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Audio Visual Design
- IT Sales
- Lead Generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job