£28,000 to £35,000
This exciting brand new role is working for an established and growing business based in Wolverhampton. You will be office based and responsible for looking after the needs of between 40 to 60 key customers. This will include anything from relationship building, client services, internal account management, raising quotes, purchase orders, order handling, complaint handling, problem solving and so on.
Key skills, attributes and experiences:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to use corporate language
- Ideally you will have worked as an Account Manager or similar role, within the IT, Food or FMCG sector and preferably in software.
- To be able to demonstrate relationship building and nurturing skills at a high management / board level
- Experience of sales and working with sales executives at appropriate stages of the sales cycle and has the ability to spot opportunities
- Ability to learn different industry buzz words and language
- Ability to handle multiple enquiries simultaneously
- Experience of using a CRM system
- To have an excellent understanding of IT
- Extremely strong administrative support required including all Microsoft Suite
- Assist in proposals and presentations
- Used to adhering to processes to ensure legally compliant outcomes and able to follow a task through to completion.
- The ideal candidate will be persistent, resilient, eager to learn, show initiative, determined and able to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis.
This is an amazing opportunity to be involved within a business that prides itself in providing the very best products and support to both their customers and employees.
Salary & Benefits:
- £28,000 to £35,000
- Health scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Free parking
- 20 - 25 days of annual leave plus stats.
- Additional days off
- Hours - 37.5 Monday to Friday
To have the correct skills for this role you may have held positions such as Internal Account Manager, Account Handler, Office Manager, Sales Support Officer or Manager, Customer Services Manager, Administration Manager, Internal Sales Executive and a like.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job