An excellent opportunity for an experienced laboratory sales representative to join a highly reputable liquid handling company! The company will also consider an individual with a science degree (preferably in Biological Sciences) or equivalent level of attainment looking to use their skills & knowledge in scientific field sales! A good understanding of Molecular Biology, Tissue Culture and Liquid Handling in this role is essential. The territory is primarily covering Leeds, Sheffield and Nottingham and some smaller postcodes. There is a competitive package on offer including a company car and on target earning potential.
- To present and promote products in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
- To ensure standards and attitude in front of customers is performed to the highest standard and integrity in our industry.
- To work closely with Sales management to agree and perform to our key account strategy.
- To ensure trained to highest standard of portfolio of products. To adhere to our company policies and be a team player.
Organise time in front of customers.
- To achieve targets agreed with UK Sales.
- To record customer information.
- Make appointments for customer visits
- Follow up quotes, samples and leads
- Respond to customer enquiries promptly
- Demonstrate products to customers
- Represent the company at Mini Exhibitions
- Identification of new customers and opportunities
- Product promotion and lead generation
- Achieve Target
- Maintain Customer Price Lists
- Key Account Analysis
- Maintain customer data base
- Adhere to sales policies
- Contribute at sales meeting
- To ensure deadlines are adhered to
- Report into the UK Sales Manager
- BSc or equivalent, preferably in a Biological subject.
- Knowledge of Molecular Biology, Tissue Culture and Liquid Handling techniques.
- Dynamic, personable and self motivated with good organisational skills.
- A desire to work hard and succeed in a competitive market.
- Previous experience within a scientific research, medical or industrial environment is an advantage.
- Field Sales
- Key Account
- Liquid Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job