An opportunity has arisen within our client for an Account Manager. The Account Management team are crucial to the successful delivery of the companies? services and act as the first point of contact for any client or supplier queries that may arise.
Working within a small team that has potential to grow rapidly over the coming months, the Account Manager will have a broad range of responsibilities. Whether it be creating internal reports to highlight areas of under-performance, training clients or working with suppliers to make the most of the opportunity we provide them, the Account Manager is ultimately responsible for successful delivery of the contract.
The role may require occasional travel to clients (expenses paid) and/or flexible working hours depending on how the business grows over the coming months.
- Develop and maintain client relationships at all levels
- Provide telephone and email support and advice for all clients
- Analyse data to identify performance trends and create comprehensive reports
- Utilise performance reports to design and implement initiatives
- Agree, deliver and maintain client SLAs and KPIs
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to take on responsibility
- A strong focus on targets and objectives
- Tenacious and adaptable
- Ability to plan and manage change
- Good presentation skills
- Good level of analytical skills
- Strong ability to multi task and prioritise
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving and organisation skills
- Proactive attitude to work
A degree, but ideally in one of the following subjects: Business, Economics, Marketing, Social Sciences or Management related
We offer an excellent starting salary of £23,000 plus 25 days holiday, pension and a range of other benefits.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job