Account Manager - Training programme - B2B Sales - Basildon
Work for a leading supplier of plastics, get rewarded with fast career progression, a generous starting salary of up to £23,000 and lucrative bonus scheme. Many managers initially started their career as trainees and now run their own business within the group. You will not only have the opportunity to progress to this level but will be given the guidance and support to achieve it.
You will go through a rotational training programme, experiencing different parts of the business. As an Account Manager, you will:
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with both clients and suppliers
- Handle enquiries in a friendly and professional manner
- Make proactive calls and be able to spot opportunities to grow the business
- Ensure the achievement of set targets and objectives
- Communicate effectively with different departments within the business
- Advise clients on the best solution available to meet their requirements
You should be a confident and outgoing individual who is:
- Passionate about sales and customer service
- Driven and determined with a strong work ethic
- Motivated and able to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic and eager to progress
- A quick learner with great communication skills
- From a customer service and/or sales background
- A proactive go-getter who will thrive in a professional business-to-business sales environment
The business offers outstanding progression opportunities and ongoing professional development to high-calibre aspiring entrepreneurs, allowing them to gain hands-on experience within a rewarding commercial environment.
Our client belongs to a long-established global group of businesses whose reputation is unrivalled within the plastics industry. Their UK operation includes 30 locations with a turnover in excess of £120 million, they provide high-quality service and build long-lasting relationships with their customers. The business continues to expand organically as well as through acquisitions, which means lots of opportunities for career progression.
- Initial products and skills training in various areas of the business
- The opportunity for progression to a senior role with the group
- Generous starting salary of up to £23,000, depending on experience
- Annual profit share bonus scheme
- Optional membership of the company pension scheme
Don't miss out, apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job