Are you ready and waiting?
Have previous experience within an Account Management capacity?
Do you have strong attention to detail and ability to adapt to quick changes?
Due to long term sick, our client is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for the introduction of new products providing updates on their existing.
Your key tasks will include:
- Managing update projects from brief to despatch for stores around the UK
- Clarifying brief with clients and understanding projects
- Send weekly status reports to each client each Friday
- Preparing and sending quotes
- Chasing purchase orders and monitor profit margins
- Understanding timelines and prioritising accordingly
- Ensuring smooth communication from Sales through Development, Project Management and Production phase
Do you have the following experience and skills?
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience within an Account Management capacity?
- Are you a confident communicator, with the proven ability to build strong customer relationships?
- Excellent organisational skills?
- Ability of working within a busy, fast paced environment?
- Some knowledge of cosmetics markets and Point of sale would be advantage but not essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job