Brakes group is a leading supplier to the foodservice sector in the UK, Ireland, France and Sweden. The group is committed to provide its customers with outstanding service, products and foodservice solutions, its people with a great place to work , and its suppliers with a great company to partner.
Owned by Sysco, the worlds leading foodservice company Brakes Group comprises a family of specialist business which ate able to deliver everything the caterer needs. It provides a professional, friendly and regional service supported by a national network of depots, which ensures it offers an exceptional and individual service to each and everyone of its customers.
This is a fulltime role, working Mon - Fri 0900hrs - 1700hrs, and roughly 1 Sunday in 7, (When working a Sunday - you will be rewarded with a day off during the week)
Paying a competitive salary of £15,292, plus up to £500 bonus per month....
This is an exciting new opportunity within the Fast Food division in a telesales operator role. The purpose of this role is to achieve and exceed sales and margin targets whilst taking a pro-active role in devising and reviewing opportunities.
Key Accountabilities / Skills & Qualifications
- <>To work closely with the telesales management and contribute towards operational plans that deliver the telesales strategyTo develop profitable sales growth of the company range of products/services by meeting/exceeding set sales targetsUsing effective planning to initiate and accept customer orders by telephone in accordance with established procedures and quality standardsDevelop sound knowledge of customers need, competitor activity and the company’s product/resourcesRespond to customer complaints/enquiries in accordance with established procedures and quality standardsIdentification of changes to improve personal performance PC literate
- Verbal communication skills
- An ability to work in a pressured time critical environment
- Literacy and numerical skills
- An ability to work effectively and motivationally within a team
- Objection handling and questioning
Brakes Group is committed to reducing the environmental impact the business has on both the communities it serves and the countries it operates in. It has an ISO 14001 accreditation - an internationally recognised standard for environmental performance.
Brakes Group operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, politic opinions or trade union membership.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job