SF Group are looking for an Account Manager for a growing Telecoms business in B16. This role is paying £18,000 with a bonus of £6,000 attached. You will be responsible for retaining the clients already growing customer base.
Our client is the go-to destination for all types of businesses wanting advice on all areas of telecommunications: networks, internet, Wi-Fi, mobile, cloud, data platforms, phone systems, calls and lines, and all areas of ICT for both the SME and education sectors.
As an Account Manager you will receive full training on products and services which means that your sales experience can stem from any industry in either an inbound, outbound, B2B or B2C capacity.
Account Manager duties:
- Successfully pass and complete the training courses necessary to start your role
- Call and save Cancellations from main Sales Teams
- Retain customers wishing to leave
- Account Manage key accounts to retain positive relationships and ensure repeat Business
- Meet/exceed all weekly/monthly/annual Targets
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a Telesales or Account Management role from any industry as full training will be provided
- General IT proficiency (training will be provided on clients specific system)
- Commitment and attitude to meet/exceed sales targets
- Strong communication skills in order to provide excellent customer service to customers
If you have the professionalism to represent a leading brand and the ability and drive to meet sales targets then this could be the role for you.
Send your CV to or call to hear more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job