Account Manager - Telecomms
Our established and professional client is seeking to recruit an additional Account Manager due to company growth.
Purpose of the role:
- To work in conjunction with Business Development Managers (BDM’s) to assist with the account management and support of allocated accounts.
- To professionally account manage and support your own allocated accounts to develop sales opportunities and increase revenue
- To build on and create new, strong relationships with all customers and key contacts providing support on all products
- To Continually maintain CRM with up to date account and contact information.
- To achieve & exceed margin targets and objectives agreed with the Sales Director.
- To provide a monthly sales margin forecast for all allocated accounts
- To help achieve company target by supporting and covering for others in your own team and other teams.
Areas of responsibility:
- To meet or exceed monthly margin targets.
- Follow all Sales Administration documented processes
- Help to recruit new resellers a month
- Develop new products opportunities into your existing reseller base
- All contacts in Sales order/CRM system for your accounts are up to date
- To follow up sales leads generated by marketing activities via telephone
- To identify potential customers and follow up to achieve new sales or, where appropriate, book appointments for BDM’s.
- To initiate regular and systematic telephone follow up of customers and maintain records using CRM.
- To demonstrate key product updates/monthly updates to customer via telephone and or webinars with the aim of generating increased sales.
- To produce accurate written quotations and products summaries for customers.
- To assist with the delivery of training webinars to support customer retention and value add.
- To contribute to the planning of customer engagement activities.
- To attend and participate in outside events, e.g. exhibitions, demonstrations, workshops, on occasions.
- To initiate and carry out specific projects in accordance with Account Development Plans.
- To provide direct support to the UK BDM’s on specific projects.
- To make recommendations and suggestions to improve the quality and efficiency of own work, of the Sales, Marketing and Technical teams.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- Knowledge of technology or communications industry
- Experience in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Exchange & PowerPoint
- Proven experience in a sales role.
- Good general education with high levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Able to work under pressure to achieve sales targets
- Ability to understand, demonstrate and communicate with others about telephony based products.
- Ability to work under own initiative, organise, plan and prioritise work.
- Highly dependable and able to meet deadlines.
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow documented progresses
- Ability to work as part of a small and dedicated team and supervise junior or less experienced members
- Able to contribute positively towards the overall success of the business.
Own transport is essential due to the rural location. This is an excellent opportunity to join a superb company.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business for this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"