Account Manager - Tailored IT Solutions Provider
With a long history of delivering a wide range of IT solutions to a diverse spectrum of customers this is an exciting time for a talent IT Sales professional to join the business! Calling on strong partnerships with a number of leading technology vendors you can become an integral part of a brand whose mission is to maximize the value customers obtain from their investment in IT.
Holding top level accreditations and with an open plan office reflects the businesses open culture this is a real opportunity to make a real difference in the company’s future!
Account Manager - The Role:
- Identify and generate new prospects and convert them into key accounts
- Continually update and develop IT product and market knowledge
- Making effective outbound calls with key decision makers
- Identifying new sales opportunities
- Customer visits if and when required
- Achieving individual sales targets
Account Manager - Required Skills / Experience:
- A proven IT sales track record, ideally in high-end IT products and solutions
- A natural ability to build customer rapport
- A highly motivated pro-active self-starter
- The ability to manage time and workload
- Experience of working at senior levels within a company
- A proven ability to develop and close business opportunities
- Well-organised and commercially aware
SEO: IT Solutions, Solution Sales, IT, Tech, Tech Sales, Technology Sales, IT Sales, Client Relationships, Client Management, B2B, Business-to-Business Sales, Business to Business Sales, Account Development, Business Development, Client Development, Services, IT Services, Service Provider, MSP, Managed Service Provider, Sales Development, Business Development, Account Management, Account Relationships, Client Relations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"