Gi Group are looking for an Account Manager to join a company based in Leicester.
The Account Manager will be involved in overseeing the process of installing systems within Manufacturing environments.
Salary up to £25,000 per annum.
Hours - Monday to Friday - No Weekends.
Primary purpose of the role:
* Manage the onboarding process from start to finish for all new clients and be the primary point of contact after installation has taken place.
* Previous experience of Microsoft Dynamics is essential for this role.
* To support the Sales Manager when new business leads are secured.
* Provide comprehensive training on the system and feedback any amendments to the IT team as required.
* Liaise with supply chain to help ensure service levels are maintained at all times.
* Communicate with developers regarding any software issues and customisation required.
* Oversee the installation to ensure sites are receiving the best possible service right from day one.
* Work closely with the Marketing co-ordinator.
* Schedule regular meetings / calls with clients to ensure they are satisfied after installation.
* Act as a point of contact for potential complaints and escalate issues as appropriate.
* Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms.
* Identify opportunities to improve processes and service to our clients. This will involve studying competition to find new ways to retain clients.
* Build relationships and collaborate with key internal teams across the business to address clients' needs.
Skills Required for the role:
* The ideal candidate for this position will have proven experience as an SAAS Account Manager.
* Sound knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is essential.
* A strong ability to network, build and maintain working relationships with key clients.
* Background in customer service and industry knowledge would be an advantage with a customer-oriented attitude.
* Excellent communication and strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence and persuade.
* Proficient in MS Office with extensive experience in all aspects of customer relationship management
* Problem-solving aptitude.
* Ability to work well with a team.
* Understand and adopt the Company's values and behaviours.
* Highly motivated - able to work with limited supervision.
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise an often conflicting workload.
If you think this could be the right role for you please apply online or telephone Kerry Baillie on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job