Account Manager - St Albans
Biffa plc is the leading nationwide integrated waste management business providing collection, treatment, recycling and technologically-driven energy generation services. Through the expertise of our people and investment in technology we promote and deliver sustainable waste management solutions.
The role is to retain existing customers to a higher level of profit, volume and develop long-term sales opportunities.
- You will develop and grow a portfolio of accounts in terms of revenue generation, improved net earnings and profit growth in line with business targets.
- You will be responsible for resolving potential customer terminations professionally and amicably and achieve a high level of retention through face to face dialogue in conjunction with excellent inter personal skills.
- You will manage a portfolio of customers to a high level of customer satisfaction, ensuring key relationships are formed and developed for business benefit, through a strong contact strategy programme.
- You will support the depot in improving SME Customers where net earnings and profitability are low and require action.
- You will liaise regularly with Depot Managers, Regional Managers and Regional Sales Managers to solve customer complaints, issues and changes.
- You will support the RSM and Depot in any ad hoc projects or urgent business priorities in relation to existing SME customers in the area
- You will participate and contribute to best practice working groups within Biffa when required.
- You will have a proven track record for effectively managing customer accounts preferably in the waste management industry.
- You will have excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, demonstrating a strong 'can do' attitude towards account management.
- You will be tenacious, resilient, determined to succeed and prepared to 'go that extra mile' to win our customer's commitment towards a lasting and profitable partnership.
In return we offer a competitive package including car and bonus, excellent benefits and real career progression.
Biffa Waste Service Ltd is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sectors of the community.
- Account Management
- Key Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job