Full time, Permanent
Salary: £33,000 to £38,000 per annum (dependant on experience and skills) + up to 15% on target bonus opportunity + pension
Working: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week (some flexibility at peak times required)
Location: Winnersh Triangle, Berkshire (potential for some field and home working)
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Account Manager at our head office in Winnersh Triangle, Berkshire.
You will be responsible for:
- The delivery of the Team Tech and Considered Purchase business strategy, budgets and objectives
- Management and delivery of fixed term activities - sales and training teams
- Management of field delivery directly and through Campaign Regional Managers
- Management of day to day operations of the team and campaigns
- Meeting client objectives and expectations
- Point of contact between clients and REL
- Reporting and analysis, in line with agreed client deliverables/KPIs
- Identifying client and business opportunities to add value to services provided
You will have:
- Experience in Field Marketing
- Experience in project management and managing a P&L
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Hold a full driving licence and your own reliable vehicle
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities within a growing and ambitious business
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment. This is why we've been able to provide over 100 promotions and developmental moves since May 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work® for a phenomenal three consecutive years now, as well as winning an industry record 71 FMBE awards (including 3 consecutive wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"