Key role for an Account Manager who has worked with ERP software clients, and can further develop trusted and valued relationships with an existing base of 90 customers. The group company here turns over £25 million in software and services and you will play an integral part in continuing to grow the business and adding value to their propositions. To £45k base, OTE £70k + car allowance. The role is remote, based from home anywhere in the UK (Guildford is not relevant) or you can be office based if you prefer.
You will be looking after clients who are using Dynamics NAV, Dynamics 365 Business Central and MS CRM. You are a motivated, hungry and driven Account Manager, with a good understanding of the ERP marketplace, proven success results, a consultative approach, and a track record of meeting targets. You have good commercial acumen, you understand business processes and where ERP solutions fit in, and you can translate client requirements into solutions backed by value propositions.
You understand the basics of software Implementation, licensing, and payment terms, and you know how to propose benefits and how to best sell them. You question assumptions and enjoy finding solutions to problems.
* Ensure clients are utilising their ERP software to full capacity and increase adoption
* Build engagement, and gain trust and buy in when discussing potential enhancements with clients
* Demonstrate the value of the ERP software and up-sell new products and add-ons
* Capitalise on the growth of recurring and existing customer revenues
* Maintain regular and engaging communication with clients to build trust
* Negotiate annual contract renewals
* Work closely with the marketing team to build lead generation plans
* Manage client requests and ensure on-going projects are fulfilled
* Leverage internal relationships within the company to fulfil client requests at short notice
The Sales Director is very focused on developing relationships with the clients but also, crucially, on delivering a value proposition, and how to present that to a client. So you need to be able to talk to clients about a capital investment that will last 5 years or more. This is working quite closely with the Customer Services Manager, looking at each customer and going through a defined review process.
Great job for a keen, dynamics and success driven software Account Manager with relevant experience of ERP software. Please get in touch with Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing.
- Account Manager
- Software Sales
- Customer Experience Manager
- ERP software
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'