New opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Account Manager to work for a very successful reseller of ERP software solutions based near Birmingham, however you can work from home if preferred or split your time between the office and your home. They currently turnover £25 million in software and services. Starting salary to £50k, plus car allowance with an OTE 0f £70-80k.
You will play an integral part in growing the business and adding value to the services that they provide to their clients, by developing strong and positive relationships with them to build loyalty
and product / service awareness. Working with the backing of the Marketing Manager, Sales Manager and Lead Consultant, you will expand these relationships by putting forward proposals to meet their requirements.
The company sell, implement and support Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 ERP and CRM software into a niche market sector. Any experience of Dynamics NAV would be a bonus, but knowledge of ERP or similar integrated application software is the key. So you may have sold ERP, accounting software, property management software, construction software, merchants software, supply chain software, legal software or anything similar.
As a consultative Account Manager, you will understand the processes of the project lifecycle of software implementation and consulting and will know how to make value propositions and sell the benefits of application software, as well as licensing and support contracts. You will work closely with stakeholders to understand their needs and ensure they receive the high-quality service they are expecting.
- Proven success as an Account Manager working with ERP or similar Application Software clients
- You build long-term relationships with your contacts, and understand their strategy and goals
- You know how to establish a repeatable sales process shaped by an in-depth understanding of pipeline, business practices, industry trends, and the competitive landscape
- Able to develop account plans and strategies to retain and increase revenue and market share with existing accounts
- Strong selling skills into client accounts, with an understanding of business processes and buying cycles
- Ability to manage contract renewal terms with your clients
- You solve complex user needs, helping your clients to grow their businesses
- You are able to manage various aspects of the sales process from retaining to renewing, using relationship-building and solution-based selling skills
- You establish credibility with clients and optimize and expand existing relationships
- Proven record of hitting quota and targets
- Empathetic and able to give honest and knowledgeable advice to your clients
- Solid communication, organisational and presentation skills
You will be part of a strong and dynamic group here, with a very approachable and friendly management team. The company operates as a meritocracy and you will be well rewarded for effort and success, with commission and promotion based on performance.
Contact Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing to find out more about this new role.
- Account Manager
- Sales Executive
- Software Sales
- ERP Software
- Property software
- Payroll software
- Dynamics NAV
- CRM software
- Application Software
- Construction software
- Dynamics 365
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'