Account Manager - structured progression plan and career path options.
- True global leader; the 'Bentley' of the industry.
- Cloud computing - huge growth market set to be worth $411 billion by 2020 (Forbes).
- 100% Account management - rare at this level - no cold calls, or phone bashing.
- Multiple offices in UK and globally - options to relocate in future.
The Role: Fantastic opportunity to join an established and successful sales team, working with existing customers, with the support of full marketing resource and leads from campaigns and the senior sales team.
- 100% Account management role
- Working in a variety of sectors, meaning no two customers are the same - variety.
- Exposure to large SMEs to large corporates, with all of the resources you'd expect from a market leader to back you up; case studies, market leading expertise and accreditations
- Account management experience - 1-2 years plus - comfortable doing account plans, dealing with senior points of contact, and having commercial conversations.
- Open on background - something around IT and telecommunications is an advantage but not a necessity.
- Located in the East Midlands.
- Basic: £25-28k
- Bonus / OTE: £55k-58k
- Well established, and recognised global leader in hosting and disaster recovery solutions and services space - as the world turns to cloud computing, this business is one of the most reputable organisations to help provide the necessary infrastructure and services to enable this.
- A presence all over the UK and overseas - chance to progress and relocate internationally or to other locations within the UK.
- Fantastic culture of success, where sales people are not only rewarded but are treated as the 'rockstars' of the business.
- The roles here have come about organically - off the back of continued sales success and won customers that need managing.
Location: The role is office based in the East Midlands.
- business development
- account management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job