Account Manager Shopfitting and Retail
Account Director - Head of Shopfitting and Retail
We are seeking an Account director from the shopfitting sector.
25+8 days holiday, Pension, Private Employee Health Insurance, Target Bonus, Car Allowance of £6500 per annum
Working for a recognised global leader providing services to the Logistics Industry and retail sector.
Account Director Job Description
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for managing and supporting the Account Managers within your segment and being the support for the Head of Brand and Retail.
This is in addition to managing allocated accounts, including stock, debt and delivery of goods and services profitably to achieve sales targets by developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers.
Appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods must be adopted to optimise the quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
You will plan and prioritise personal sales activities towards achieving agreed business objectives whilst building effective and productive relationships within the UK Group team.
Account Director Key Responsibilities
- The Account Director manages and supports the key Account Managers within the Brand and Retail Segment of the business
- Ensuring all HR management aspects for the Account Managers and teams are met
- Developing individual account strategy, tactics, sales plansand profit targets to meet and achieve the company product and customer mix targets within accounts.
- Submitting and achieving individual account/personal objectives in line with profit centre strategies and overall company strategy.
- Achieving agreed annual volume sales and profit targets in line with the budget expectations of the UK Group.
- Negotiating on price and costs with key customers and meet/communicate on a regular basis with them and ensure that each meeting has a defined sales objective.
- Establishing, maintain and communicate customers profiles and data for each customer to enable marketing activities.
- Providing an interface between the Group colleagues and key account contacts in order to provide excellent two waycommunication, information and feedback regarding all information relating to sales opportunities.
- Developing, supportingand maintaining strong links and co-operation internally.
- Proactively identify business risk and opportunities.
- Presenting to management with key market information which is relevant and may enable future business opportunities to be developed.
- Each Account Manager is responsible for his/her individual accounts stock control needs, ordering procedure and distribution methods.
- Responsibility for account profit & loss and debt management.
Account Director skills and experience requirements:
- Proven track record of relationship building with internal and external Customers and delivering great customer service
- Self-motivated, organised, calm, accurate, confident and a clear communicator.
- Ability to be proactive in identifying customer needs and delivering new business opportunities within a Key Account.
- Ability to engage internal team support to satisfy customer needs
- Computer literate with a good demonstratedlevel of competence with Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Ability to Drive
- Excellent negotiation skills required
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'