Account Manager / Senior Account Manager (Medical Communications)
Summary / Heading
A global Medical Communications agency is looking for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to assume responsibility for a variety of accounts; supporting clients, coaching junior colleagues and making proactive and confident decisions. These account will be working across the areas of diabetes and oncology so experience/knowledge in these therapy areas would be desirable.
You will be utilising effective project management skills to manage timelines, arrange meetings and drive all account processes so experience and confidence in problem solving and managing internal and external collaborators is key.
These accounts will involve the creation and development of publications and the design and management of events so experience with similar accounts would be ideal. Strong accounts experience within Medical Communications is key, as is an understanding of local and international regulations and skills in new business development. Excellent organisational skills and a strong attention to detail is crucial.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of a supportive team in one of the leading MedComms agencies, taking control of managing a number of exciting accounts.
Salary (If applicable)
£35k-50k (dependent on experience)
Client Company Statement / USP and Link
This fast-growing and forward-thinking MedComms company is seeking talented individuals to join their Accounts teams as an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager. This diverse role will offer someone the chance to work on a variety of projects with event management and publications.
You will be working with clients across the world to deliver a range of unique scientific materials for their needs, and have the support provided from this communications global leader.
• 25 days holiday
• In-office Pilates and HIT training.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Life Assurance
• Private Health Insurance
Role / Description
Main Job Responsibilities:
• Manage the creation, development and implementation of medical communication events.
• Manage the creation, development and implementation of written publication work.
• Take control of the mentoring and coaching of junior team members.
• Take control of the financial health of the accounts including budgets.
• Develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Build knowledge of the current clients and therapy areas and seek out new business.
• Proactively identify and develop new business opportunities.
• Life Sciences degree (BSc or higher).
• Three years plus accounts experience within medical communications either in an agency or pharma company.
• Experience of working on events and publications (preferable, not essential).
• An understanding of the industry local and international regulations.
• A high level of computer skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Effective communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Proven business development skills.
• Strong attention to detail and high organizational skills.
Key Benefits To You:
• Opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
• Opportunity to work with highly talented team members.
• Excellent opportunities to increase knowledge and refine project management skills.
Agency Statement / USP / Link / Contact Details
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialist sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all agencies - therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands alone! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working in the medical communications market for a number of years and understand the nuances of this sector, so can give tailored advice for YOU and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect `fit` for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager (Medical Communications)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job