An award-winning medical communications agency is seeking an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager for their brand advertising team in Surrey.
You will be joining a creative, vibrant team, and be responsible for overseeing their work. The role involves building client relationships, working on budgets and administration, as well as managing projects.
In return, the agency offers you a great salary and benefits package including pension, 25 days holiday, private healthcare, life insurance, subsidised gym membership and more.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading medcomms agency and further your career in a supportive environment.
- Dealing with all aspects of a campaign.
- Managing the work of account executives.
- Leading project management activity.
- Ensuring necessary actions are undertaken by the account team.
- Delivering presentations.
- Attending client meetings.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
- Completing administrative work, as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life sciences degree i.e. BSc or higher.
- Previous experience in medical communications.
- Able to lead and motivate a team.
- Great communication skills.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good business and financial acumen.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a top agency offering industry-leading professional development. If you fit the criteria and are interested in an amazing salary with benefits, then contact us today.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Faiza Ahmed.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.
- Medical Communications
- account management
- healthcare advertising
- brand advertising
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'