translate plus is a fast-growing, award-winning language services and technology company. We are part of Prodigious, Publicis Groupe ’s cross-media production platform. Prodigious brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Account Manager to join our London (N1) sales department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and developing client accounts. Clients will mainly be in the UK but also some elsewhere in Europe
- Receiving translation and other requests from your clients and advising them on deadlines, costs and other available services they may not yet be aware of
- Booking review meetings with clients
- Expand existing client spends
- Assisting and working closely with the operations and business consultant teams
- Effective communication with clients and colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction
Skills and Experience required for Account Manager role:
- 1-2 years account management experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English (native level)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A very good eye for detail
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team with the confidence to take the lead
- Taking pride in delivering a high-quality service
It would be a bonus, but not a must, if you have one or more of the following criteria:
- You consider yourself technically-minded
- You have experience from the language industry
- You speak German
Basic salary listed in ad plus competitive commission.
Working for a fast-growing and very ambitious company there will be tailored training and no end to your career progression possibilities. If you can't wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job