Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you want to work for a stable, growing firm that impacts the world’s best companies? As an Account Manager at CEB Talent Assessment (previously SHL) - a global leader in talent solutions - this position is critical in the relationship between CEB Talent Assessment and its client accounts. With the full support of consulting teams, the selected candidate will work with a team of professionals to drive significant growth.
As an Account Manager, you will:
• Cultivate New and Existing Business: Manage and grow a portfolio of clients from the mid-market segment in addition to identifying and developing new business opportunities. Demonstrate preparedness and credibility- using insight-led sales techniques.
• Relationship Building: Achieve detailed understanding of the client’s most important business and talent needs through skillful probing. Paints a client-centric vision of value by effectively positioning our recommendations and capabilities in the client’s context.
• Client Delivery: Ensure implementation of subscription contracts for recurring client needs and manages renewal of client contracts & subscriptions.
• Content Development: Accurate use of Salesforce. Develop, apply and share knowledge including; keeping abreast of market trends and evolving client needs and using this to deliver client solutions, maintaining own knowledge of new and existing solutions, services, products including all new delivery mechanisms.
• Company Representation: Increase and continually promote the CEB Talent Assessment brand in the market.
We’re looking for an Account Manager with These Basic Qualifications/Skills:
• 1-3 years successful outbound sales experience: including proven experience in negotiations
• Sales experience, ideally from a Consulting or Business Services background
• Demonstrated ability to serve in a role with revenue responsibility and able to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
• Ability to manage multiple commercial processes, forecast with precision and identify challenges to a positive commercial outcome.
• Strong business acumen, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and adaptability.
• The ability to build business relationships at a senior level.
• Ability to use internal influence to ensure that the full capabilities of CEB are brought to bear in serving our clients.
• Excellent business English and local languages as required.
• Experience selling to HR and/or C Level, with strong current network.
• A Bachelors or Masters in Psychology, Human Resources, or Business-related discipline.
What CEB Can Offer You:
- Benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 25 days paid annual leave.
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential.
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world's leading executives.
- Swift career development and advancement based upon your performance.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB’s ground-breaking research, tools, and solutions.
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to nearly 90% of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, and more than 70% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists in locations around the world. Learn more at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Account Manager
- Business Sales
- Key Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job