Account Manager - Sales Support - Order Processing
Purpose of the Job:
- Provide full support to the designated Business Development Managers.
- Ensure customers receive a first-class service in terms of quotations, media enquiries, product briefs, deliveries, etc.
- Support project management work with large contractors
- Provide quotations and respond to customer enquiries in a timely manner.
- Follow-up quotes, media enquiries, catalogue requests, telephone enquiries and samples.
- Ensure that all projects are looked after and communicated throughout the business and delivered within the deadlines set.
- Ensure customers are fully briefed on the latest product initiatives and promotions.
- Provide proactive sales calls to support sales target achievement, budgets and initiatives.
- Ensure customers receive product training and support.
- Follow-up calls for new product deliveries, first time deliveries, 3 monthly progress calls.
- Obtain product feedback from end users.
- Ensure quality concerns and credit notes are processed in the same month as the concern is raised.
- Extensive knowledge of customer base and contacts.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Previous sales and customer service skills within a target driven environment.
- A minimum 5 GCSE's Grade C or above including Mathematics and English.
- Good knowledge of word, excel and outlook.
- Experience of project management desirable.
- Experience of working with third-party contractors desirable.
- A positive "can-do" attitude, enthusiastic, hardworking, driven and a team player.
- Confident with the ability to communicate with people at all levels within the Company and its customer/supplier base.
- Excellent diplomatic communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding environment.
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities in a change orientated environment.
- Proactive, professional and committed to providing first class customer service.
- Investigative and problem-solving skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job