Job Title: National Account Manager
Location: National - Requires UK Travel
Salary: Up to £45,000 dependant on experience + Commission and Company car
The company's vision is to be the leading independent national supplier of liquid milk, dairy and bakery products to the full spectrum of UK retailers, wholesalers and food service operators.
National Accounts Manager required for leading family owned FMCG company.
- Meet company sales revenue and profit targets in designated accounts.
- Implement rolling 6/12 month account plans that manage strategic, operational and tactical issues within key accounts to ensure business objectives are delivered.
- To be responsible for delivering new business in line with all set budgets.
- To develop and manage relationships with key customer account personnel, that are involved in functions related to Medina Dairy's ongoing and future potential business.
- To be responsible for the negotiation of the commercial terms with all relevant accounts and their enshrinement within a legal agreement.
- To hold regular review meetings with customers to analyse the business results, resolve any outstanding issues, and to plan the delivery of forthcoming quarterly/annual targets.
- Responsibility/support for the presentation and introduction of all new sales propositions, products, procedures and processes within customer accounts.
- Assist credit management in managing and collecting outstanding amounts by customers if applicable.
- To manage and facilitate relationships with vendors and/or operator networks as designated.
- Identify and develop new product opportunities to help drive forward company business objectives.
- To work with designated customer accounts on marketing, point of sales materials and promotions to enhance the category.
- To ensure contract compliance is achieved with all designated retail accounts both internally and externally.
- Supporting creation of commercial profiles to maximise new opportunities
- Managing commercial proposal through the procurement process
- Managing commercials through the procurement process e.g. statement of work / PO No
- Pre-mobilisation of candidates in readiness for client introduction meeting.
The ideal candidate will have a background in any form of business to business or FMCG sales. The successful National Accounts Manager must be vibrant, energetic, and keen to learn.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Eye for detail
- Highly motivated
- Sales background in Food industry
- Proven track record
Minimum GCSE level education Maths and English
3-5 years' experience in a role where large multi-site, geographically diverse accounts are managed.
Have good understanding of the retail and foodservice market our national accounts operate in
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; ales Representative, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Client Support, Sales Agent, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Sales, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Field Sales, Senior Sales, Territory Sales, Nationwide Sales, Senior Sales Executive, Business Development, Sales, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Inside Sales, Business Developer, Business Development Executive, Key Account Manager, Business Development, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Senior Sales Manager, New Client Sales may also be considered for this role.
- Account Manager
- Sales Executive
- Sales Representative
- Key Account Manager
- Client Support
- Sales Agent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job