ROLE TITLE Account Manager / Sales Executive
Hours:- Full Time Monday - Friday
PAY RANGE:£18,000 -£20,000 dependent on experience (OTE £30,000)
In the past few years we have had a tremendous amount of growth, starting from a close - knit crew we have grown our dedicated and hardworking team to over 150 members of staff across all our companies.
Together with sister operations Gourmet Society & Hi Life based in Manchester and Blackpool we have more than 4m members , more than any other diners' club that we know of! 78% of our members now choose to eat out only at our restaurants, this really is incredible customer loyalty!
Our amazing offers keep attracting food lovers and we are super proud of it! We offer members half price dining or two-for-one meals at participating restaurants including high street chains Zizzi and Pizza Express to Michelin starred restaurants from chefs such as Marco Pierre White.
Due to our continued success, we are now looking for a talented individual to join our Restaurant Recruitment Team.
Ownership, responsibility and management of a geographic area, with the overall aim of improving the volume, variety, quality and strength of restaurant portfolio within that area.
- Contact restaurants within a designation geographical region, establishing contact with the decision maker, and pitching a B2B partnership for the benefit of our members
- Agree terms for the partnership, including offer, and any agreed exclusions
- Maintaining that relationship, through regular contact, to keep them as a partner restaurant for as long as possible
- Achieving and manage a cuisine split within the restaurant portfolio that is representative of your geographic area
- Check understanding of offer and terms, and ensure message is communicated to all employees at the restaurant/bar.
- Retention of restaurant should they wish to terminate the partnership
- Keep accurate and up to date records about the contact made with restaurant owners
- Cross-selling to other products and different areas of the business
- Achieve all required KPI's in line with the role
- Adhere to the companies policies and procedures at all times
- Site visit should it be required
- Any other duties that may be required to assist the business as requested by your Manager
- Experience of objection handling
- Telephone Sales experience
- Ability to overcome challenges and handle rejection
- Possess good IT skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and plan and prioritise own workload
- Being driven and positive
- Ability to establish and maintain solid working relationships with restaurateurs
- Able to listen and respond appropriately when confronted with objections
- To act as an ambassador for us & The Gourmet Society ensuring that your behaviour reflects well on the company.
- Ensure compliance at all times with company information and security policies in line with the ISO 27001 standards
If you think you have what it takes to become a successful restaurant recruiter with us we would love to hear from you! send us your CV alongside a covering letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.to £20,0000 - /year
- Telecommunications: 1 year
recruitment: 1 year
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job