An ambitious, fast paced and growing company based in Aylesbury who pride themselves on delivering top-quality service are currently recruiting for a permanent customer service account manager.
This is a full time permanent position.
Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Company benefits to include: 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, Pension scheme Free car parking
Having realised considerable achievements already our business is on a journey of growth, so this is a great time to join us.
We are looking for a special someone who gets a genuine buzz from driving new business, building business relationships and providing excellent customer service to our existing customers.
You will have the full support of a passionate team to help you succeed as well as the freedom to work independently.
Key Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities
- Be the point of contact for our existing Education customers for non-technical issues.
- Maintain and optimise the relationship ensuring customer satisfaction while exploring and identifying up-selling opportunities.
- Manage customer communication for ad-hoc Sage and projects and new developments
- Main contact for customers wanting more information or to order additional products or services and the subsequent quotations, order confirmations and sales processes.
- Engage with decision makers throughout the Sales process - understanding the needs, pressure points and struggles of our Clients.
- Maintain the business pipeline for past/present/future opportunities and ensure CRM is up to date.
- Provide presentations and proposals.
- Manage initial communications and administration regarding software upgrades as applicable, liaising with upgrade team.
- Keep abreast of product developments and changes that affect customers, ensuring a clear communication process and follow through.
- Liaise with relevant colleagues & suppliers to resolve customer issues.
- Complete regular customer care calls to our existing clients and identify any outstanding needs.
- Monitor and maintain our monthly subscription renewals.
- Organise and manage Customer mornings
- Ensure that CRM is completely up to date with all customer information & activity
- File, archive and manage all project related information efficiently.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports for the Management team.
- Assist with planning, travel arrangements and organisation of meetings.
- You will need to have a sales background with knowledge or experience of standard Accounting practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels with the ability to work alone or within a team.
- The ability to work well under pressure, be proactive, inquisitive, quick to learn, well organised and able to multi-task with attention to detail.
- Drive and desire to succeed in order to reach company and personal goals
- Excellent Customer Service and relationship building skills
- Sage knowledge would be an advantageous but full training will be given to the right candidate.
- Knowledge of website content maintenance.
- Search engine optimization practices
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'