Salary - £25,000-£27,000 PA – Bonus on top £8-10K OTE
Are you looking for a new job?
Do you want a great sales job that is 90% warm leads and 10% Account management?
My client, a fantastic growing business in High Wycombe are recruiting for a Sales Executive/Account manager
Due to the continuing expansion of their business, they have a vacancy for an enthusiastic Sales Exec/ Account manager The successful candidate will be supported by extensive training and enthusiastic colleagues. There is great scope for personal and professional development within this role.
Car park on site!
Working Hours : Monday to Friday 8:30-17:30 – One day Working from home!
Key responsibilities include:
- First point of contact for incoming small order enquiries
- Part of the team responsible for showroom tours
- Responsible for small order enquiries from initial enquiry, through to procurement and delivery, as appropriate
- Responsible for creating quotations, raising PO’s, ordering products, and checking acknowledgements
- Responsible for following up all outstanding quotations to secure deals
- Looking after snagging reports, logging manufacturer faults
- Manage the cloud-based CRM system ensuring all records are up to date
- Deliver reports as requested by the Sales Director or SME Team Leader
- Communication with clients throughout the order process
- Build and maintain good working relationships with our supply chain partners
- Build and maintain good working relationships with the clients
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge on our supply chain partner offering, this will be achieved through company organised training sessions as well as self-driven learning
Essential Skills and experience:
- 1 year + sales experience
- 1 year + administration experience
- Well presented, articulate and passionate
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong focus on customer service
- Experience with MS Office
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Thorough reporting skills
- Ability to interact with clients and suppliers in a professional manner
- A positive can-do attitude
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in the commercial furniture industry
- Experience in Sage software
- Experience using Client Relationship Management (CRM) system!!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'