Account Manager - Risk - Invoice Finance
High basic salary
Up to 35% annual bonus
Free car parking
Professional, friendly and down to earth team
Working for a renowned division of an International Bank, this position is a perfect opportunity to use your existing Invoice Finance industry experience and to be involved in developing the business’s credit risk strategy with the aim of building a high quality client base and balanced portfolio.
- Invoice Discounting industry knowledge essential
- Highly numerate with a good understanding of credit risk methodologies, with experience of credit risk and portfolio analysis.
- Good knowledge of credit risk policies and, processes and controls
- Excellent written and presentational skills.
- Ideally knowledge of the credit risk management within the SME segment of the financial services industry.
- Issue reminder letters.
- Assist in underwriting for new clients and debtor limits.
- Agree credit limits individually or as part of a team.
- To make credit decisions quickly and under pressure.
- Keeping credit reports up-to date.
- Continuously monitor our customer base for changes in risk.
- Obtaining and reviewing financials of customers.
- Review client accounts to identify areas of risk.
- Host risk management meetings to help manage the risk throughout the company.
- Implementing additional checks or amending terms where necessary.
- Liaise with external agencies to assist in collections or legal action.
- Generate reports for accounting.
- To liaise with our compliance department in relation to Anti-Money Laundering.
The successful applicant should be self motivated and used to managing their own time. They should have experience working in a role where they have had to identify risk and find solutions to mitigate that risk while considering the commercial needs of the company. The candidate should be very risk aware and knowledgeable about taking security
If you need to discuss this role in more detail, please call Demon Recruitment & Resourcing in the Croydon office. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
Demon Recruitment confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Whilst we would like to personally respond to every application this often isn't possible due to the volume of applicants. Should you have not been contacted within 7 days you have not been short listed on this occasion. However, your CV may be held on file for future reference.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job