Our Client is an industry leader with an established reputation for supplying quality engineering, technical and contingent labour personnel to the Rail industry.
With over 50 years supplying into the largest UK rail contractors and a strong portfolio of clients and projects, this a great brand to be part of!
Due to their recent growth and a new office in Richmond, London they are now looking for an ambitious Resourcer/Account Manager. With business handed to you, you need to be able to manage the candidates, grow new business through delivering on service and have a "can-do" attitude.
This is a varied role, and will include the following duties:
- Advertise and identify possible candidates for vacancies using job boards and social media
- Interview candidates either by telephone or in person to assess whether they match the client's job requirements
- Plan, roster and organise the contractors as per client requirements
- Ensure the candidates comply with Health & Safety and Compliance requirements
- Attend client meetings as and when required
- Build and develop strong working relationships with candidates and also with key decision makers in client organisations to help grown business naturally.
Applicants must have previous experience in the recruitment industry and have a clear understanding of the recruitment process. This is an ideal opportunity for somebody who wants to make a mark for themselves in a new branch!
- account manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job