Millar Cameron is a successful and growing international recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of personnel to work in developing and emerging markets worldwide. We specialise in recruiting personnel into geographies such as Morocco, Ghana, Cameroon and Myanmar. It’s challenging work, which is what we thrive on.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our expanding offices in central Oxford. We are ambitious and successful and we want to hear from like-minded individuals with a competitive spirit.
As an Account Manager you report to our CEO and will provide an account managing function to the company's key accounts and support high-value technology clients by researching the market, identifying and presenting technical candidates with large salaries in the emerging markets.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing an impressive client portfolio
• Building relationships with key decision makers
• Undertaking recruitment searches on behalf of the client for specific roles
• Gaining an in-depth understanding of company and team culture
• Maintaining and updating the internal database system, ensuring all documentation and notes are current and relevant
• Monitoring recruitment statistics and seeking to improve KPIs
You will also be supported by the latest technology and client relationship management tools.
• Ability to adapt and respond positively to changing situations
• Adeptness to cope well with multiple tasks and respond positively when under pressure
• Computer software package skills (Excel, Word and Outlook) to an intermediate level
• Skill to use in-house web based systems
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Competence to self-motivate
This is a challenging, fast paced role that will suit someone who is highly organised and ambitious! It is ideal for someone with recruitment or sales experience who is looking to progress into a more client focused role and develop their career as an Account Manager.
If this sounds like the challenging and rewarding role that you are looking for, then we look forward to hearing from you.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job