Account Manager - Renewals
Basic Salary: £20,000 - £24,000, Average OTE £40,000
Bolton/ Part Remote
How do we keep our family feeling during these challenging times?
- High 5’s for the little things as well as the big
- Live Instagram Q&As with the CEO and staff from all areas of the business
- Monthly Buzz Awards celebrating success across the business
- Social events planned by you and the Love Social Committee team
- Weekly business updates
Due to continued success Love Energy Savings are looking for experienced Renewals Account Manager to join our successful customer renewals team. The renewals account manager role is pivotal to ensuring a high level of client retention is maintained through putting the relationship with customers at the heart of the business.
Renewals Account Manager main duties:
- Proactively engage with existing clients throughout their life cycle building a close relationship that will ultimately allow you to retain them as a Love Energy Savings customer.
- Introduce other exciting products that ensure each interaction with the customer is meaningful and memorable.
- Hit SLAs and sales KPIs in-line with the company budget and business plan
- Ensuring Love Energy Savings is consistently adopting the 'Treat Customers Fairly’ culture
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Renewals Account Manager skills and experience:
- Direct Sales experience: you could have worked as a B2B Sales Executive; Retentions Account Manager; Renewals Agent; Direct Sales Executive; Business Development Executive; Account Manager; Call Centre Sales Executive
- Energy background preferred but full training is provided
- Proven experience of successfully hitting targets with a steady employment history
- Money driven
- Professional and consultative with excellent customer service skills
Working at Love has it perks! Take a look at some of our benefits…
- Access to Love Loyalty Club and exclusive shares
- Healthcare package
- Competitive Holiday entitlement
- Employee discount scheme
- Exciting social events including themed celebrations and parties, charity functions and conferences
- Sociable working hours
- Fantastic progression opportunity with clear succession planning and the opportunity to complete qualifications
- An experienced and committed Learning and Development team providing a warm welcome, training and on-going coaching
- Regular incentives and rewards including the monthly Buzz Awards recognising best newcomers, top performers and service heroes
- A secure future through our Pension plan
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £300 in vouchers!
- Branded Clothing
If you are ready to pursue the road to adventure, grow with a successful, award winning energy consultancy, and work in a role you're destined to LOVE, don’t hold back! Get in touch!
* We are an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Should you require any additional support during the recruitment process due to a disability, please contact us so we can assist you.
If you haven’t received a phone call or an invitation to interview after two to three weeks, unfortunately you haven’t been successful on this occasion
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'