POST Recruitment are partnering with a popular, market-leader in their search for an energetic Account Manager to join their most successful Divisional Sales Team.
Our client is a revered brand and have dominated their industry for over 20 years, but continue to demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset, with a fantastic culture for learning and professional development.
Your role as a Telephone Account Manager is hugely important within the business. As a market-leader our client sells on value and therefore your role will be to demonstrate ROI, retain business and sell additional services that deliver outstanding value to our client's customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Achievement of individual sales revenue and activity targets.
- Responsibility for maintaining business and growing existing accounts
- Creative input with advertising messaging and implementation of strategic digital marketing account plans tailored to each customer.
- Delivery of first-class account management, conducting regular reviews with a view to demonstrate clear ROI
- To work closely with the digital Campaign Manager to ensure timely delivery for email and digital campaigns
- Depending on the commercial need, quarterly overseas travel required.
- Interpret data and information in review meetings with customers and potential prospects, enabling them to better understand their business and market/s
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with external parties in support of company objectives and policy
- Drive the satisfactory resolution of customer queries and disputes, e.g. in relation to aged debt and invoice queries.
- Be a positive role model and ambassador of our client's values and behaviours.
- Take responsibility for self-development to support the achievement of personal objectives while being part of a team
- Experience as an Account Manager with exposure to a structured sales process.
- You will be able to prove that you have consistently hit your targets and achieved KPIs.
- You'll have been trained in a structured sales environment
- You'll understand the value of data and insight and will be able to interpret data and present this to your customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a clear work ethic.
- Full UK driving licence
- Completely Remote
- Up to £32,000 Basic Salary
- Achievable, uncapped £7,500 OTE which is guaranteed for the first 4 months
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Other regular incentives
- Private Health Cover for you and your family
- Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Parental Leave
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Account Manager or Business Development Executive looking to progress quickly with a fantastic business.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Key Account Management
- Key Account Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'