Morgan Spencer is a boutique commercial recruitment agency situated in the heart of the city. Established over fifteen years, Morgan Spencer has a reputation for recruiting high calibre office support staff for a wide range of London based businesses.
- To manage the on going servicing of client accounts, ensuring you are obtaining full job descriptions, person specifications, matching client and applicants’ needs and skills, maintaining customer satisfaction.
- To effectively manage and control advertising response to ensure we get the best results and screen and recruit the best candidates.
- To understand the labour market and client’s recruitment needs (existing and future).
- To attend all jobs update meetings to ensure candidate matches identified.
- To liaise with consultants regarding vacancies, putting forward suitably matched candidates for each vacancy.
- To interview candidates in line with company standards ensuring competency based approach for interview is adhered to.
You must have gained a minimum of a years experience within a Recruitment Agency servicing active clients
Confident building relationships with both clients and candidates
Excellent communication skills
Excellent organisational skills
Able to time manage effectively and prioritise own workload
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job